Friday 8 February 2013

You are a poet

You are a poet
and your thoughts make
poetry sound beautiful.
Undress yourself
and me see those words
incised in your skin,
cut deeper into your wounds
and let those love verses
flow freely, let them cascade down
onto the cold ground
to form a lake of emotions
(because a poet is not a dictionary of words,
he is a dictionary of feelings).

I will write to you.
You will write to me.
Like poets in love
we will fill the sky
with ink.

You are a poet
you fill the empty spaces
with words
and pieces of you,
you install life
into the dead/
the non existent.

You are close to my heart
and I will love you,
like the planetoids
love the old star,
forever.
I am writing to you
You are writing to me
and I will take a piece of your word
with me
to my grave
and there will we be,
together,
sleeping
with the universe shielding us.


No comments:

Post a Comment